Vivace Radiofrequency Microneedling
Microneedling has been performed as acupuncture in China for thousands of years. The French have been using "Nappage" (done with needles) for at least 100 years. These crude devices can result in tearing of the skin with pain and significant downtime.
Today, The Vivace takes an ancient form of healing and brings it into the 21st Century with the latest, most innovative technology which provides dramatic, lasting results for our patients with immediate results, no downtime and is virtually pain free.
- Shrink pore size
- Tighten lax skin around eyelids, jawline, neck, hands and other areas
- Reduce stretch marks
- Improve crow's feet and facial wrinkles
- Remove acne scarring
- Reduce appearance of scars
- Result in a radiant skin tone
- Improve facial redness, blotchiness or texture
- Restore hair growth along with platelets and hair growth factors
- Open channels into the dermis so platelets and collagen growth factors
- can be delivered directly to where it's most effective
Vivace is engineered to smoothly and precisely place the needles at the correct skin depth. Then by gently heating defined zones of the skin, collagen is boosted, blood vessels are stimulated to provide nourishment to the skin, and growth factors are released to restore more youthful, glowing skin.
There is virtually no pain during the Vivace session because topical anesthetic cream is applied for an hour before the procedure.
After Vivace, your skin will be tighter. It may be slightly pink for an hour or two; otherwise there is no downtime. You will be instructed to apply specific products afterward and should not go back to your usual regimen, nor engage in exercise, hot tubs, etc for the rest of the day. The next morning, you can resume all your usual activities.
A series of three or four Vivace sessions every 3-4 weeks will provide the most noticeable results.